We use the Google Admob SDK, may collect certain information from apps, including:
- IP address, which may be used to estimate the general location of a device.
- Non-user related crash logs, which may be used to diagnose problems and
improve the SDK. Diagnostic information may also be used for advertising and
- User-associated performance data such as app launch time, hang rate, or
energy usage, which may be used to evaluate user behavior, understand the
effectiveness of existing product features, and plan new features.
Performance data may also be used for displaying ads, including sharing with
other entities that display ads.
- A Device ID such as the device's advertising identifier or other app-bounded
device identifiers, which may be used for the purpose of third-party
advertising and analytics.
- Advertising data, such as advertisements the user has seen, may be used to
power analytics and advertising features.
- Other user product interactions like app launch taps, and interaction
information, like video views, may be used to improve advertising