Load any downloaded subtitles while playing

All the requests will be recorded down, and we will consider them one by one.

Load any downloaded subtitles while playing

Postby Leandro » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi,

I would like to be able to browse my downloaded subtitles to apply to current playing movie.
It also applies to people that requests to allow different name subtitles.

Sometimes we download subtitles from a website and movie from another and they names doesn't match.
Leandro
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Load any downloaded subtitles while playing

Postby Hizabr » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:18 pm

+1
Hizabr
Beignner
Beignner

Postby flexflip » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:21 am

+1

I have an AVI with with .sub file for subtitles. The .sub is not recognized by AirPlayer. Would be great if it would.
flexflip
Beignner
Beignner

Postby ranov » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:42 am

I want this too! Just registered to request this but I see it's already been suggested.

I love practicing the languages I've learned by watching movies in different languages with their respective subtitles. This is the sole reason why I haven't bought this player and still use the Lite version, which is a shame because it's the best one out there and I wouldn't mind supporting it.

Pleeeeeaaaaase make it possible to switch between subtitles just as easily as we can switch between audio tracks. For this you need to make it possible to have subtitle names like 123.en.srt, 123.de.sub, etc. I don't even get why it MUST even have the exact title of the movie in the title. You should be able to load whatever subtitle file you want if you know it's the one you need.

BTW, I'm talking about OPlayer for iPod touch.
ranov
Beignner
Beignner

Postby Dracula » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:02 am

It is very common for a movie file: My.Movie.Title.mpg
to use subtitle files with the following name pattern: My.Movie.Title.language.srt

It would be a really welcome feature if OPlayer would look for these subtitle files as well.
Dracula
Beignner
Beignner

Return to Feature Requests