How to load external subtitle in OPlayer?

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

Re: How to load external subtitle in OPlayer?

Postby msflfc » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi,

Read through the whole thread. No answer to my question.

Using full OPlayer, all my .avi movies on my NAS have corresponding subtitle files, eg. abc.avi, abc.srt.

Subtitles not showing in any of them. Tried suggested CC button but it is greyed out. No luck there.

The only movie I have subtitles working on is a mp4 movie with srt subtitle file. Once loading that movie, I get the option of disabling or showing it.

Please can you take me through how to show my subtitles in my .avi movies?

Many thanks
msflfc
Beignner
Beignner

Postby Hisham86 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:09 am

Can i use a srt file in my iPad in a http streaming? Should be great add a subtitle to the streaming "on the fly" choosing a srt file from the iPad. I usually stream files comtained in servers in which i can not add a srt so i need to get the srt from the iPad memory
Hisham86
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:19 am

msflfc wrote:Hi,

Read through the whole thread. No answer to my question.

Using full OPlayer, all my .avi movies on my NAS have corresponding subtitle files, eg. abc.avi, abc.srt.

Subtitles not showing in any of them. Tried suggested CC button but it is greyed out. No luck there.

The only movie I have subtitles working on is a mp4 movie with srt subtitle file. Once loading that movie, I get the option of disabling or showing it.

Please can you take me through how to show my subtitles in my .avi movies?

Many thanks

make sure, abc.en.srt is not supported now.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:38 am

Hisham86 wrote:Can i use a srt file in my iPad in a http streaming? Should be great add a subtitle to the streaming "on the fly" choosing a srt file from the iPad. I usually stream files comtained in servers in which i can not add a srt so i need to get the srt from the iPad memory

supported already, just make sure your subtitle name are the same as video file.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby toun » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:28 pm

Recently I updated my full payed version of oplayer hd to v3.00 .Now I'm not able to display subtitles from movies stored on my emtec icodra flash drive.The free oplayer lite can display the subtitles stored in emtec icodra but the full payed version of my oplayer hd don't.Please find me a solution this must be a bug I'm waiting for your reply
toun
Beignner
Beignner

Previous

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]