How to download files from your PC to OPlayer?

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

Re: How to download files from your PC to OPlayer?

Postby TheQueb » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:56 pm

I've had this working flawlessly for a few months with USB transfer. Today I updated itunes and now I cannot add files in itunes. I uninstalled the new itunes and re-installed an older version and still no luck adding files. Help! :(
TheQueb
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Postby TheQueb » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:50 am

The wifi transfer IS working but I still can't get a transfer with USB through itunes...
TheQueb
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Postby admin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:08 am

Do you mean you can't see files in iTunes? enable backup in the settings page of OPlayer will fix this issue.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TheQueb » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:26 am

No it's not that. I have had that problem before and found your solution here. What it is doing now is when I click the add button it brings up the window to select the files that I want to add. I select the files and click ok and it does nothing after that. It just goes back to the itunes screen and adds nothing.
TheQueb
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Postby admin » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:52 am

Does your iPad/iPhone has enough space for the file?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chefprefers » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:20 pm

I'm new but I have noticed that when I connect my Ipad to itunes I select app and scroll down to the app area and select oplayer, the files that I have in ipad my documents doesn't appear in the dialog box to save to. I can download the files by selecting "add to" in which the files, which are downloading, will appear in the the dialog box. all good until I resync my ipad to itunes again and the files that I download before, don't appear. It was OK when I had iOS 4 loaded but now that I have iOS 5 in my ipad version 1 its changed. why?
chefprefers
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:04 am

Enable backup in the settings page of OPlayer will fix that issue.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ScottS » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:13 am

Hi -
The wifi transfer approach worked great for about 8 movies, for my oplayer lite on iPad.
Now, whenever I attempt to download from my laptop, I get a flash on the screen, and then nothing. No transfer, no error messages. When it's a small file all I get is the flash. When it's a larger file, I get the progress spinner, but then no file transferred.
This happens when I drag and drop on the "upload file" square, or if I browse to the files I want to transfer.
I have gone and deleted files from elsewhere on the iPad.
Any ideas?
Thx,
Scott
ScottS
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 am

ScottS wrote:Hi -
The wifi transfer approach worked great for about 8 movies, for my oplayer lite on iPad.
Now, whenever I attempt to download from my laptop, I get a flash on the screen, and then nothing. No transfer, no error messages. When it's a small file all I get is the flash. When it's a larger file, I get the progress spinner, but then no file transferred.
This happens when I drag and drop on the "upload file" square, or if I browse to the files I want to transfer.
I have gone and deleted files from elsewhere on the iPad.
Any ideas?
Thx,
Scott

Is that because your disk is in low capacity?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ScottS » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:25 am

In Settings| General | Usage | Storage it shows 6.6GB available. The "spinner" behavior occurs when I attempt to copy larger files, like 400MB. The "flash" behavior occurs when I attempt to copy 300kb files.
Thx,
Scott
ScottS
Beignner
Beignner

PreviousNext

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]