Trouble streaming media from URL

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

Trouble streaming media from URL

Postby oplayeruser312 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:27 pm

I am having trouble opening and loading media from a url on oplayer (Lite version) iPhone SE on iOS 12.1.4. I have tried other urls such as those from youtube but I figured that they wouldn't work because they didn't have a proper file name like .mp4 since the same link didn't work on other video players either. Then I found video link containing .mp4 and this worked on other video players like VLC for iOS but the same exact link wouldn't load on oplayer. I can't open or load any sort of video using the url.The video player would pop up and then immediately close.
Here is the url I used: https://twist.moe/anime/air/air-0001.mp4
I'm also wondering whether the oplayer video player could be used directly when streaming videos directly from the app's web browser. That would be a great feature because when you open videos in the app's web browser it would use the standard iOS video player.
oplayeruser312
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Trouble streaming media from URL

Postby admin » Thu May 30, 2019 8:45 am

thanks for your information, we will check the url here, for mp4 files open with our player, using open url feature.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]