OPlayer HD has been removed from sale for some apple rules

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

OPlayer HD has been removed from sale for some apple rules

Postby admin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:50 am

You can try the OPlayerHD Lite instead.
The new edition of OPlayer HD is in apple's review, hope it will ready for sale soon.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: OPlayer HD has been removed from sale for some apple rul

Postby k1221n » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:33 am

This is why thinking about moving to android, pay for an app and apple decides they don't like it and it's gone.
k1221n
Beignner
Beignner

Postby Argoli » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:00 pm

I bought Oplayer HD many years ago, I’m still using it everyday, but now if I want the update, I need to download the new lite version, so I made it, but I don’t want to pay again and it doesn’t restore my purchase. It was supposed to have update lifetime. Can I get a code or something for the new version without ads?
Argoli
Beignner
Beignner

Postby App purchaser » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:30 pm

Argoli wrote:I bought Oplayer HD many years ago, I’m still using it everyday, but now if I want the update, I need to download the new lite version, so I made it, but I don’t want to pay again and it doesn’t restore my purchase. It was supposed to have update lifetime. Can I get a code or something for the new version without ads?

This is same to me. Bought the HD Version as great app with all the codecs, but now I can’t download file from my server.

Why when the “standard” OPlayer version can????????????? Happy to download that version to get the download function but why the repurchase cost?
App purchaser
Beignner
Beignner

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]