Double sound when mirroring through Airplay ->ATV2

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

Double sound when mirroring through Airplay ->ATV2

Postby Airplayer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:02 pm

Hey Guys,

I got this problem for a while now. When I mirror a videoclip or movie via Oplayer the sound will come double out of the speaker. So when a movie/clip starts, it runs good for 2 a 3 seconds and then the sound syncs again. So the sound has a overlap with 2 seconds in between when the movie roles good. Anyone knows how or what this can be, hoping to resolve this cause nobody at Apple had the answer.

Regards,

Jeroen.
Airplayer
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Double sound when mirroring through Airplay ->ATV2

Postby admin » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:28 am

in the playing window, audio like button, to turn on audio delay control panel, to adjust it.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Airplayer » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Thanks for your reply, but that is not the problem. It's simple, when a clip/movie starts and it's at 00:00:05 (seconds) or so then the (new) the sound will start from the beginning, so you got double sound
Airplayer
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:50 am

Airplayer wrote:Thanks for your reply, but that is not the problem. It's simple, when a clip/movie starts and it's at 00:00:05 (seconds) or so then the (new) the sound will start from the beginning, so you got double sound

catch you now, but can't reproduce it here, all files has the same result or a special file?
if so post us the file for checking
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Airplayer » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:12 pm

It's always on .MP4 files and only on the Oplayer app. Doesn't matter which size or movie of musicvideo. What do you need or want to check it out?
Airplayer
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:06 am

Airplayer wrote:It's always on .MP4 files and only on the Oplayer app. Doesn't matter which size or movie of musicvideo. What do you need or want to check it out?

try some other file format, a serial of movies may have the same result.
if other files has no this result, share one of your file to us to check.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BMStroh » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:46 am

Any update on this issue? I see duplicate/stuttering audio on my iPad 2 during playback. Happens when it's cabled to the TV, via AirPlay, or even on the iPad alone. This is in OPlayer HD ON IOS 8.

Oddly, the same video plays back correctly in the purchased OPlayer on my iPhone 6 Plus, so I don't think it's the video file. I'd also assume the playback code is shared between the two apps, but clearly something is different.

Thanks for any suggestions!
BMStroh
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:52 pm

BMStroh wrote:Any update on this issue? I see duplicate/stuttering audio on my iPad 2 during playback. Happens when it's cabled to the TV, via AirPlay, or even on the iPad alone. This is in OPlayer HD ON IOS 8.

Oddly, the same video plays back correctly in the purchased OPlayer on my iPhone 6 Plus, so I don't think it's the video file. I'd also assume the playback code is shared between the two apps, but clearly something is different.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Didn't reproduce this issue here, even on an iPad2.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]